Happy new year 2018! New year always comes with new ideas to improve and excel in personal as well as on professional front. This year seems to be quite interesting as enterprise leaders are focused on “Business transformational journey” and “Automation” seems to be the buzz and the road ahead to be more lean, efficient and agile.
To be more precise “Business automation” is the strategic chart organizations want to lay down to attain success. And my observation says “DevOps” and “RPA” will be the two key implementation ideas/approach that will lead to success. Being a DevOps enthusiast and from the fraternity I have seen enterprise grow many folds through DevOps adoption (please refer my earlier blogs). But with my role at iOpex its been fascinating to see RPA (Robotic process automation) adoption and how it is transforming business growth with minimum 60%. Lucky to interact with industry leaders and also lay down the transformational journey chart for them, following are few observations towards success story:
- RPA and DevOps both need a proper maturity model assessment to understand the current scenario and build the chart for future growth with appropriate tools/processes and implementations as per business need.
- Re-architecting the DevOps and RPA in terms of application stack and business process optimization.
- Technology and business goals alignment will create success in terms of achieving minimum 50% growth.
- Create a platform for both “just-in time” software release(DevOps) and “just – in time” business assurance and delivery (RPA)
- Strategic business transformation success for enterprise path must lead into two heads:
- DevOps (application stack automation)
- RPA (business process automation)
As you all know Digital transformation is the ultimate goal for every enterprise, DevOps and RPA will be the critical criteria to attain success. Look forward to your feedback and welcome to the journey! Will share more details with case study in my next blog.