If you are looking for Exciting Roles, Opportunities to work with marquee customers, High end technical & process challenges that you love to solve, Meritorious Career progression that can provide you a fast track career progression in a “Livewire” fun filled work environment, then iOPEX is the place to be.
Disruption, Innovation, Exceeding Customer Expectations and Recognition are mantras that will resonate in our meeting rooms and corridors. iOPEX is a place where your technology skills and your relentless focus for process innovations are valued.
If you want to pursue a career in high-end technical support, New Age Digital Marketing, IT Infrastructure Management Services, or in Knowledge Process Services, do not move away from this page and check out our exciting positions to Apply Now!!
A career here provides ample opportunity for individual learning and growth while fostering teamwork and Intrapreneurship. Customer Satisfaction is our top priority and we work hand in hand with them as a value Partner. Our Automations and Operations enhances Business Lives and Careers. We want you to manifest our commitment by delivering exceptional service.
Check out our open positions and let’s see if you have it in you to become an iOPEXian. Join the Excitement!
The agent should be able to ensure timely and professional responses to all complaints, requests and queries received, support and guide customers on the following aspects
* Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
* Comfortable working with targets and must be competent enough to achieve them
* Candidate should be Organized, diligent and must pay attention to detail.
* Should have the passion and desire to excel in an ethical and fast-paced environment
* Flexible to work on US & UK time zones
Education: Graduation must. (Computer Graduates Preferred)
Years of experience: Freshers.
· Basic knowledge in online ad operations or trafficking department
· Basic knowledge in Campaign management.
· Basic knowledge in ad serving technologies (i.e. DFP, Adtech, OpenX).
· Basic proficency in HTML.
· Good customer service skills.
· Good time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Education : Graduation must
Exp : Freshers
Shift : rotational shift
*Responsible for taking inbound calls from customers.
*Provide responsive and competent customer support.
*Resolving the Technical Issues related to ISP for US based customers.
*Adhere to standard operating procedures required by the process.
*Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education: Graduation Must.
Years of experience: 1 - 4 years
willingness to work in US time zone
We require Enthusiastic, Motivated and Pro-active individuals for our Network Operations Team
Shift work on 24x7 roster basis.
Pro-active monitoring of the customers infrastructure.
Taking ownership of tickets created within the stipulated SLA.
Follow up on tickets with the internal IT Team for resolution.
Interact with customers on a daily basis via Phone, Email & Chat.
Basic understanding on Infrastructure Monitoring tools is an Added advantage.
Basic Linux CLI skills ( Client & Server OS).
Basic understanding on Windows OS ( Client & Server OS ).
Basic understanding on Networking concepts.
Should be available to operate in a 24/7 work environment.
Redhat Certified or course completion
Excellent communication skills;both verbal and written.
Education: Graduation Must
Experience : 0 -2 years
shell scripting , AWS , Devops and Networking skills are added advantage.
--> Revenue Assurance background from telecom space.
--> Ability to own a product line and develop RA controls - most important.
--> Responsible for identifying issues with CDR flow, rating or charging by daily review of analytics.
--> Flex the level of daily analysis as required to mitigate risks, such as during systems upgrades or to monitor for recurrence of recent issues.
--> Use CDR level reporting to estimate impact of issues and enable prioritization.
--> Impacts analysis of any billing errors and communicate / present controls and coverage summary.
--> Focus on cost base, product features and production of inventory to bill reconciliations.
--> Deliver incremental margins by designing and implementing controls over new areas (Conferencing, Voice, Data, Hosting, Contact Centers, JV etc) by auditing contract to bill.
--> Design new solutions to understand underlying margins, and improve monthly transactional processes.
--> Ability to handle varied types of Telco billing systems (geneva, cosmoss, one bill, STARs etc), Margin tools.
--> Ability to identify exceptions and handle their resolutions by engaging with various stakeholders.
--> Client account management for given LOB and business managers, CFOs etc..
--> Ability to work with a distributed set up of teams across locations and time zones.
Work Location : Chennai
Education : Any Graduation
Exp : 2-8 years
Roles & Responsibilites
Ad/Creative trafficking both raw assets and 3rd party tags
Troubleshooting 3rd party tag and action script in flash / rich media creatives
Custom reporting of campaign deliverable and performance data
3rd party data reconciliation
Troubleshooting and fixing 3rd party data discrepancy
Analyzing delivery data and optimizing campaigns
Publisher and Ad product performance analysis
SLA adherence, Mentoring team members.
3rd party audience segment integration across AG campaigns
Assisting TL's with project related MIS reports
Knowledge on Demand side AdServing platforms
DCM, DBM, TheTradeDesk, Adform, Atlas, Sizemek and Brightroll.
ComScore, Nielsen, Bluekai, etc (Preferable)
Excel (Using basic functions and macros preferable)
Good with PowerPoint presentation
Competencies for the job
Should be analytical & Open attitude to learn new ADTECH platforms
Documentation of learning for future reference
People management & mentoring
Knowledge of operations involved across campaign management lifecycle.
experience in Campaign Management is necessary
Education : Graduation must
Exp : 1-4 years
willingness to work in US time zone
1. To manage the day-to-day operations with a team of TAC engineers and meet the required service levels, quality and productivity
2. Maintaining SLA target on a monthly basis to achieve desired KPI s including absenteeism and attrition within the team
3. Acts as a point of contact for the resolution of customer escalations, inquiries, and complaints from external and internal customers.
4. Suggest process improvements, Value Adds and Improvement plans as required
5. Attend Weekly Review with Client
6. Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented consistently and fairly
7. Implement best practices on the floor
8. Monitoring, coaching and feedback, the responsibility to ensure Top-notch customer experience in every call.
9. Act as an interface between the team and the management and all Support functions so that the team operates smoothly at the highest efficiency and within the prescribed norms.
10. Compliance to log-in, log out & scheduled breaks of agents
11. Conducting performance appraisal for the team
12. Mentor team members to bring out the best among them.
13. Conduct periodic appraisals and publish reports/dashboards to management.
14. Should undertake overall people management for the team.
Competencies For The Job:
• Fair knowledge on basic networking protocols such as ARP, IP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, HTTP, etc.., are mandatory
• Complete understanding of the basic network packet flow along with various header formats (Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP, etc..,) are essential
• Ability to troubleshoot scenarios with respect to NAT, IPSec, SSL, Certificates, etc.,
• Basic to Intermediate level of expertise on routing and switching is compulsory
• Must possess packet level understanding of the various protocols, implementation and their behavior.
• Should be strong in TCP/IP concepts, networking with good trouble shooting skills
• Knowledge on the various common Threats/Attacks and their mitigation techniques would be beneficial.
• Must be able to articulate real time network scenarios along with a strong ability to independently debug broad, complex and unique networks.
Education: Graduation mandatory
Years of experience: 1 to 6 years.
Excellent communication skills
Willingness to work in US time zone
Candidates with combination of at least 2 certifications from the below mentioned lists are likely to be preferred over others.
Basic Level/ Intermediate Level: -
CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+
Advanced Level: -
CCIE, SSCP, CISSP, PCNSE
--> Install, test and deploy monitoring solutions with Splunk services.
--> Implement forwarder configuration, search heads and indexing.
--> Setup and support multiple data source configurations, Resolve configuration based issues.
--> Set up Splunk search strings and operational strings.
--> Configuration and management of reports and dashboards.
--> Analyze security based events, risks and reporting instances.
--> Provide technical services for user requests and data queries.
- Basic networking skills
- Strong Operating System knowledge (Linux and Windows)
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Support experience (Customer handling skills)
Education: Graduation must
Experience: 3 - 6 years
REDHAT Linux certification or course completion is an added advantage.
Shift : Dayshift