a. Data Mapping:
iOPEX will work with agency through brand representatives to gain access to data that needs to be mapped for analysis to collect key data for the audits
- Direct Order Campaign Details
- Programmatic Order
- Calls & Orders
b. Develop a data capturing medium
- Use proprietary digital spend analysis toolkit called iDataLens or customer recommended environment, the data will be imported as described below
- Manual import of CSV files containing data related to campaign, delivery, call and orders.
- Scheduled job configured to fetch the CSV file from a FTP location and execute the import.
- Use API and ETL tools to import data to the wear house
c. Dashboard Definition for Data Analysis:
Key data points that would be available to make real time stop loss decisions are
- Ad spend across different advertising channel vs impression views and actions
- Ad spend across advertising channel vs calls and order booked and its revenue
- Served Impression vs Completion and viewable impression
The above analysis would be substantiated with data relating to Ad runs across Sites, Network, and Content category and its cost. This would enable visibility on high performing avenues across various levels
d. Deployment of Real Time Analysis Team
- iOPEX will deploy a team of Analysts with primary responsibility to analyze the different goal trends across various digital investments in real time and provide insights to the marketing team on actionable items relating to Campaign Optimization & Stop Loss details of Campaigns.
- The Team would monitor data on a real time periodically and submit detailed report on all the yield obtained and provide recommendation for betterment.
e. Recommendation and Continuous Monitoring
- The customized report and analysis data will be used to evaluate channels to avoid marketing spend
- Plot strategies for effective spending on new streams of digital spend avenues to drive better business results
- List the best practices to further improve effectiveness in line to the KPIs
- Recommend further automation for higher operational efficiency
- Weigh the benefits of advertising in paid media vs promoting owned and earned media